Sunday, October 25, 2009

Weekly Reflection


This week was a really great week. I felt exceedingly jubilant because there was plethora of fun activities I did this week. We also had 2 test on Friday. 1 is about energy. The other one is an english test. Both of them were quite hard. But the hardest of all is the english test because I didn't practice a lot. We also got our rubrics back. Then we showed it to our parents. The parents will discuss it to the teacher at PTC. Also, i will have a Christmas concert. I will be playing piano. The song i'm playing is Hark the Heralds. I love the song! I also had a soccer tournament. My team didn't make it. Even though we lost, we still tried our best.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adharta! Its SPARTAN 117 here. (Just joking, I'm Vincent.) I like your adjectives, and especially your sentence structure. Although I must comment on the lack of conjunctions, please use more conjunctions and connectives...
    SPARTAN 117 out.

    ReplyDelete