Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weekly Reflection

This week was such a surprise. After I came back from London, I went to school and I got copious of homework. I did some assessments at London to. But not all. I tried my best to finish all of my homework. There was also an assignment due on Friday. I was exceedingly unhappy. We had to make a movie. Of course, using movie maker. The movie must be about energy. To be specific, renewable and non renewable energy. We must put details about the 2 types of energy. Then we have to present it to the whole class. Some of the students did the presentation on Monday and some will do it tomorrow. I did mines on Friday. We also had a Bible test. We are to memorize the 8 statements and the map of Israel. Also a letter for God about the peer pressure we're facing. The test wasn't a really BIG test. But the score will be print on our semester report. The test was held for 30 minutes altogether (i think). I really enjoyed the week even though there were many tasks to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment